The corporate practice of Tosolini, Lamura, Rasile & Toniutti LLP focuses on partnering with our clients to manage transactions to successful completion, reducing risks while saving our clients time and money in the process. Our attorneys strive to provide our clients with the best and effective counsel regarding corporate structure and formation. Our top priority is to serve our clients in the most efficient and cost-effective way to allow our clients to get to their business and corporate goals. Our department has formed corporations and limited liability companies throughout the United States.
Led by Rocco Lamura, our senior and managing partner with over 15 years of experience, our corporate division has extensive experience in all aspects of business transactions and managements, including:
• mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and asset sales
• equity and debt financings
• private equity and venture capital investments
• entity formation and structuring (including investment funds)
• corporate reorganizations and recapitalizations
• joint ventures and strategic alliances
• public securities offerings and private placements
• securities compliance matters
• structured finance and asset securitizations
Our corporate attorneys have represented and counseled a broad range of clients including international and multinational corporationsto local, boutique businesses. In addition to counseling our clients all aspects of corporate and business management, our dedicated team of corporate attorneys assist our clients in the drafting, negotiating and executingvarious contracts and agreements throughout diverse sectors including construction, real estate, finance, restructuring, project finance, food and beverage, fashion and entertainment.