Since 2009, the TLRT Italian-American Law Firm has dealt with all aspects of Family Law and Family Mediation, both in and out of court, in civil and criminal law.
Our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Rome privilege, as far as possible, solutions aimed at avoiding long and exhausting "court battles", also through the use of alternative methods of dispute resolution (ADR), such as assisted negotiation and family mediation.
The International Law Firm Tosolini, Lamura, Rasile, Malizia & Partners LLP , in particular, also deals with cases that present elements of internationality with respect to the Italian legal system, for example when the spouses have different citizenships or have contracted marriage abroad or have obtained a divorce order abroad. Our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Rome speak several languages including English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German and French.
Our Services of Family Law and Family Mediation
The TLRT makes the following main services on Family Law and Family Mediation available, without territorial limits:
- legal consultancy in the studio or at a distance (e-mail, telephone, Skype ...);
- out-of-court legal assistance for the prevention and resolution of disputes;
- legal assistance as a part-time lawyer in proceedings to resolve disputes alternative to the court, and in particular in assisted negotiation procedures;
- family mediation service;
- legal assistance in cases where it is possible to separate or divorce before the registrar;
- legal assistance in judgments concerning the family, civil and criminal matters.
Some of the aspects dealt with follow in the list:
- Marriage (celebration, disability).
- Adoption and foster care.
- Heterosexual and / or same-sex family.
- Homogenitorial families.
- Cohabitation contracts.
- Personal relationships between spouses.
- Legal communion and separation of assets.
- Marriage conventions.
- Capital fund
- Business family
- Crisis of marriage and cohabitation.
- Personal consensual and judicial separation.
- Joint divorce and litigation.
- Dissolution of common law family
- Changes to the conditions of separation or divorce.
- Support management.
- Succession and hereditary divisions.
Our Family Law Department specializes in all areas of legal disputes related to Family Law, including marriage resolution, sharing times and parenting plans, paternity, marriage contracts, fair distribution, support for spouse, child support and domestic violence violations. Contempt actions.
In collaboration with our Department specialized in Immigration Law, we work with commitment and dedication to achieve your goals whether they are related to family law issues, including providing advice on Green card applications based on marriage, practices for the visa for fiancés and divorce proceedings whose effects remove the conditions of permanent residence based on marriage.