Merger and Acquisition
Our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Roma are able to assist Clients (individuals, industrial companies, small and medium-sized companies, multinationals and institutional investors) whenever there is a need for Mergers and corporate Acquisitions (M&A), both national and between Italy and America.
- acquisition and sale of company shares,
- capital increases of Italian or American companies or with Italian-American partners,
- corporate mergers in Italy and the USA,
- corporate demergers as well as other extraordinary operations and corporate reorganization.
The assistance offered to Customers by the International Law Firm Tosolini, Lamura, Rasile, Malizia & Partners LLP, includes:
- the formulation of letters of intent, expressions of interest and offers to purchase company shares or entire companies;
- the organization of data rooms and the performance of legal and tax due diligence activities (including company, contractual, regulatory, civil, labor law and tax profiles) aimed at the execution of extraordinary operations;
- the financing of extraordinary operations and relations with the banking class;
- the conduct of negotiation negotiations;
- the drafting and negotiation of investment agreements, acquisition contracts and ancillary agreements;
- capital increase operations, mergers and demergers as well as corporate reorganization operations;
- the drafting of deeds and documents relating to extraordinary operations.
Through our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Rome we are able to better assist our clients in multi-jurisdiction operations. We operate on behalf of Italian customers in the USA and also of American entrepreneurs interested in mergers and acquisitions of Italian companies.
The International Law Firm TLRT, through its lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco and an office in Rome, was one of the leading Italian-American Law Firms in the sector of acquisitions of small-medium American companies by companies Italian.
To the efficiency of our services related to corporate mergers and acquisitions, we combine proximity with one of our offices in Rome that acts as an intermediary for everything related to America.
Thanks to our office in Rome we can also offer our Italian customers the convenience of an American law firm in their country.